To unify, equip, and be an extension of the local church to serve the poor.
Our vision is to unify and equip the local church with poverty alleviation best practices to meet the material needs of the poor and reconcile their broken relationships with God, self, others, and the rest of creation while being an extension of resources to the materially poor and leading them to a church community.
- To engage community to respond to local needs by creating processes to mobilize volunteers every day
- To holistically and authentically walk alongside the materially poor towards supporting themselves and their families and connect them with a local church to lead them towards reconciliation with Christ
- To unify the local church to alleviate poverty in the community and equip them to engage their church body to care for the materially poor in their church community
- Reconcile. We believe in restoring all people to be in right relationship with God, self, others, and rest of creation; resulting in wholeness, self-worth, and dignity. 2 Corinthians 5:17-21
- Unify. We believe in unifying individuals and the local church to support the vulnerable in their community by strengthening existing resources and creating new solutions. Philippians 2:1-5
- Equip. We believe in teaching the local church about poverty alleviation best practices to collectively alleviate poverty by equipping the materially poor with knowledge, skills, and relationship. Ephesians 4:11-13