2015 Murphy Center Annual Event: Join us at the Hilton Hotel on April 21, 2015 to celebrate 6 years of ongoing service provided by the Murphy Center, EVERYday. For sponsorship and ticket information please click on the following link: sponsorship/ticket info.
- Date & Time: Tuesday, April 21st, 6pm
- Where: Hilton Hotel (425 W. Prospect Rd.)
- New this year: Premium Silent Auction & Bags of Hope ($25, $50, $100 grab bags)
Our keynote speaker will be Tony P. Hall, former Congressman, Ambassador and current Executive Director Emeritus for Alliance to End Hunger.
The mission of SERVE 6.8 is to demonstrate God’s love in tangible ways by serving people in Northern Colorado with no strings attached. Our vision is to create significant and lasting positive change in Northern Colorado by expanding and enhancing the impact of community and faith based organizations. By maximizing the full potential of our most compassion driven organizations those in need receive better services while taxpayers and charitable donors see their social investments strengthened and protected. In its inception, the leaders of SERVE 6.8 have established the following goals:
- To enhance the level of service provided by compassion organizations within Northern Colorado
- To create and maintain structures to mobilize and lead large numbers of volunteers in response to disasters and local needs.
- To bridge the gap between faith-based organizations, foundations, local government, and local agencies through volunteerism and collaboration in order to best leverage the compassion resources that exist in our community.
Your financial support will enable SERVE 6.8 to serve our community with no strings attached. Our vision and mandate is to serve those who need to experience hope, healing and self worth. Thank you for joining us in this journey!
SERVE 6.8 is a 501-C-3 organization.